The Cathedral welcomes many visitors in groups and we try to cater to their needs. As a result, all groups (including self guided groups) must pre-book their visit through the Visits and Volunteer Manager. The Cathedral has a busy diary with services and events through the year and by contacting us in advance we can ensure you are able to have the full experience on your visit. A group might number between 10 and 80 people. A range of special packages are available:
2017 Tour Packages and Prices
- Guided tour at £5.00 per person
- Specialist tours at £5.00 per person. Please contact the Visits and Volunteer Manager for details of these specialist tours (eg Stained Glass, The Abbey of St Edmund, Tudor Connections, Reflective pilgrimages)
- Tour, tea/coffee and biscuits at £7.00 per person
- Tour, tea/coffee and cake at £8.00 per person
- Tour, tea/coffee and cream tea at £10.00 per person
(Prices quoted are valid for tours in 2016 and include VAT at 20%).
Tours generally last for one hour, however we can work with your requirements and provide a half an hour tour.
You can book a visit for your group by email or by calling us.